Our guidelines below used for protecting your personal information align with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
The following principles underpin our approach to respecting your privacy:
1. We value the trust that you place in us by giving us your personal information. We will always use your information in a way that is fair and worthy of that trust.
2. We will provide clear information about how we use your personal information. We shall always be transparent with you about what information we collect, what we do with it, with whom we share it and who you should contact if you have any concerns.
3. We will take all reasonable steps to protect your information from misuse and keep it secure.
4. We will comply with all applicable data protection laws and regulations and we will co-operate with data protection authorities. In the absence of data protection legislation, we will act in accordance with generally accepted principles governing data protection.
You can be assured that your data is NEVER shared with a third party, with the exception of necessity to process an order (for example putting your delivery address into a Couriers system to ensure your order arrives with you safely.) Your email address may be shared with the courier so that you receive shipping updates, please add a note at point of ordering if you would prefer not to receive these updates.
We take all reasonable precautions to keep your personal information secure and require any third parties that handle or process information for us to do the same. Access to personal information stored by us is encrypted to prevent unauthorised access, modification or misuse and is only permitted to be used on a need-to-know basis. Secure Socket Layer (“SSL”) encryption technology is used for protection of information in transit for sensitive transactions such as payments. If in doubt, look for the little padlock in the top corner/address bar as proof of secure checkout.
We do not store or process your card details ourselves and NEVER have access to them, they are processed and stored via our contracted third party service providers – PayPal.
We may use your personal information to:
1. Process and deliver your orders that have been placed via linescapes.co.uk, social media channels or direct email contact.
2. Contact you regarding relevant products and services which may be of legitimate interest to you, provided you have given us consent to do so or you have previously requested a product or service from us.
3. Catalogue any correspondence you’ve send us, so we can track any problems or concerns you’ve had.
4. Collect your feedback or reviews to improve our services.
If you would like to revise the information you have provided to us because you feel that what we currently have on record is incorrect, and/or you would like your information erased from our records (with the exception of transactional information which we are legally obliged to keep), you can so do by contacting us.
Frequently Asked Questions
The word ‘giclee’ is derived from the French word ‘gicler’, meaning to squirt or spray. Giclee prints are high-quality fine art digital prints made by combining pigment inks with archival quality paper. Microscopic dots of pigment-based ink are squirted onto high quality paper or canvas, creating a print that enhances the colour and detail of the illustration. Giclee prints hold their colour for longer than regular digital prints, they are known to last approximately 200 years before they start to fade! They are museum quality prints that are designed to last.
1. Carefully remove your print from the postal tube, taking care not to damage the edges of the print.
2. Your print will arrive wrapped between two sheets of PH neutral white tissue paper, to protect both sides of the print. Gently unwrap the ends of the folded tissue paper
3. Place something flat and heavy on top of the print carefully making sure that no edges of the print get tucked under the print. Preferably leave overnight or until the print flattens out. Books make an ideal weight but you can use any item that is flat and clean.
4. Now your print should be flat and ready to attach to a mount and frame as you wish.
Please view our shipping page for further details on the estimate delivery time. We are based in the UK and aim to ship to you as soon as possible after payment.
Collection of the item is possible with prior arrangement only. Alternatively please visit one our stockists near you.
Linescapes is able to print to a custom size, this is a bespoke service. If you are interested in a custom print size please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the details or call 07710 651172. We will be able to provide you a price and estimated delivery time.
Linescapes uses Paypal to process payments. During checkout you will be taken to the Paypal site to make payment. This secure merchant is independent and will never disclose your payment details to us. All prices are stated in British pounds.
Yes, we can deliver anywhere in the world. Please check each product for delivery costs.
That’s great. Please email Amalia on email@example.com to enquire about stockist opportunities.